Pages

Saturday 29 January 2011

Back again!

It's a while I haven't written, I haven't forgotten you though, I was thinking and working on something new. It's about Love and Italy.




My Nonna (Granma) Clara made this, obviously a long time ago, it's all crochet and even though it's very "worn out" in certain points, most of the crochet is still beautiful.
What has Love and Italy got to do with it? I love (I should say loved but I won't because I still love her) my Nonna Clara. She lived in Rome and I lived in London. Through my love for her I learnt that distance can't change how strongly you love someone, it makes it even stronger. I also learnt, that even though I can't see her anymore, touch her or smell her perfume, I love her just as much as if she were here, sitting next to me, trying to teach me how to crochet.

Italy? I'll explain to you in another post... now I'd better go to sleep. Goodnight, sleep tight!

No comments:

Post a Comment