Pages

Sunday 27 February 2011

What have I been up to lately?

Well, I still haven't showed you (I was forgetting...) what happened in the end to the pochette I made:


I added some buttons covered with the contrasting fabric. I'm going to make another one soon turned the other way round, light material on the outside. There is only one problem, I've forgotten how I made it! Help! I'm going to have to ask Stefi again!

I also made this for Ella using a kit I got in Rome at Accessorize, made by Monsoon:


And what else have I been doing? Oh yes, I'm making some mug rugs using a tutorial by Ryan Walsh. I'm finishing these, but I have already got some ideas for variations...



And then I had to do something about the cover to my sewing machine, it was torn and needed... throwing away. So I made a new one using some laminated material I had which I really like and it seemed a pratical idea:

 Before the cure:

        

After the cure:



I making some mug rugs with another material and finishing a star cushion and I have about a hundred ideas in mind at the moment. But now it's time for goodnight and sleep tight!

No comments:

Post a Comment