Pages

Sunday 14 April 2013

Promote your sewing and craft: business cards and stickers

If you want to promote your sewing and craft business, improve your packaging or just make your gift wrapping more unique then don't miss moo.com.


They have the most incredible selection of products that can be customised in all sorts of different ways. They have modernised business cards and made them artistic and fun. My favourite are MiniCards, which are half the size of a normal business card. These are the ones I had made using a special offer (I only paid for the shipping). I couldn't resist trying the offer as it was so cheap, I've always liked business cards!


The packaging they use for the MiniCards is really cool. A very solid box protects your MiniCards through shipping and the graphics really invites you to open up the box!


The box can be used to display your cards and there are even dividers included.


The MiniCards are made of stiff card and the matt finish I chose is really professional. If you want you can use different images on all the cards in the same box. I chose a photo Daniele Di Ciccio took: a detail of a purse I made using Japanese fabric.


This is the back of the card. As I'm going to use them for wrapping up presents I've adapted them like this:


And this is how I was thinking of wrapping up a present...


I would really like to try the StickerBooks too, the stickers look useful for closing packets and decorating cards. And stickers are really fun anyway!

Craft Stickers


                     




9 comments:

  1. Moo does look very cool - I've been getting a local Printer to do my work www.printable.co.nz - as I often can't afford to wait for cards to arrive from overseas. I did like the special custom tags you created there though!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for your comment! You could try seeing how fast they deliver in New Zealand! You are a no-reply blogger so I couldn't answer via mail.

    ReplyDelete
  3. those tags look lovely on your package - I like dual purpose items. I love the stickers - could see a use for them....

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your cards and the way you've adapted them is such a great idea!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the way you adapted the cards to wrap your package. Great idea!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I nominated your blog for the Liebster Blog Award. Please see my blog for details.
    http://iloveyoubushelandapeck.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you sooo much! This is a very pleasant surprise! Now I have to study how it works...

      Delete
  7. Promotion is very essential for all kinds of business. Vinyl decals and band stickers are used to express the concept and viewpoint about the solutions to the focus on audience.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you I am glad about the encouragement! I love your site, you post outstanding. business cards printing

    ReplyDelete