Pages

Friday 12 April 2013

Quilting Gallery - Cori Dantini fabric quilt

At Quilting Gallery the voting for the Springtime Quilts in the Quilter's Show and Tell closed on Monday 8th April. I must have been sleeping when I read this because I thought you could carry on voting until midnight today, sigh! Sadly I have not been in time to ask you to vote for a stunning quilt I saw had been submitted (I voted for it!). All I can do now is invite you to go and have a look at "You are a seed" by Kris at her blog Sew Sunshine.


It's beautiful. I love it. The flowers pouring over the edge, the panel and the echo quilting. Really brilliant! I would also like to thank Kris for revealing to me Cori Dantini's work. I had no idea who she was until I saw this quilt. I bought some packets of fabric from the Filomania stand at Bergamo Creattiva last year because I thought they were beautiful and now I discover the fabric is designed by Cori Dantini.  



Her drawings are breathtaking!



No comments:

Post a Comment