Pages

Wednesday 1 July 2015

Where are we?

In case you are wondering where we are, you can find us on Instagram @ellaandnesta. We have been enjoying ourselves looking at everyone's creations and all the ideas whizzing around on IG. At the moment we're super summer busy, so Instagram fits in very well with making the most of time shortage!



You have probably seen quite a few of these Charm Square Fabric Trays and they really are fun and fast to make. The free tutorial is on A Spoonful of Sugar here.


We made two with some favourite apple fabric and used a bright red polka dot fabric on the back of one and linen on the other. The polka dot is definitely our favourite! 


Follow on Bloglovin




13 comments:

  1. I absolutely LOVE these little fabric trays. I want to make a whole flock of them.

    I have a link party that I'm trying to grow. I invite you to share this idea (and a couple of others) at my Grandma Ideas Sharing Time link party at http://grandmaideas.com. My readers would LOVE this idea, too! The party goes from Wednesday through Friday at midnight. I hope to see you there.

    All the best,
    Nina

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous too useful too , following the William Morris principle / never have anything in your home which is neither useful not beautiful

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree with Helen, gorgeous and useful. Thank you for the link.
    .

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those are very cute. I will take a look at the tutorial. Thanks for posting that.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks so much for sharing the link to the tutorial. These are super cute and will make a great addition to my gift giving (if I find the time to make them!)

    ReplyDelete
  6. very cute baskets. Thanks for sharing the link.

    ReplyDelete
  7. These baskets are pretty nice!

    ReplyDelete
  8. These are completely gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful little fabric trays...such fun to make,and to choose the sweet fabrics to combine! Happy new week.
    Helen xox

    ReplyDelete
  10. So sweet. This is some of my favorite fabric too :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. So pretty! I'm off to look at the link...

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi there
    Just stopped by to let you know that I featured this on my Round Tuit post this week!
    A Round Tuit 265
    Thanks again for linking up! Hope you have a great week!
    Jill @ Creating my way to Success

    ReplyDelete
  13. They are cute - can see lots of uses for them!

    ReplyDelete