Pages

Saturday 26 September 2015

Autumn Hoop Pincushion - #igpincushionswap

I breathed a sigh of relief when I saw my swap partner actually got the pincushion I sent her for the #igpincushionswap! I had been worrying the parcel I sent would never arrive and instead it did, safe and sound. As my Hoop Pincushion suits the season (and the weather!) I thought of posting a few photos... My partner likes it and that makes me so happy.




I found a really good tutorial for making hoop pincushions at Bumblebee Linens. Really worth trying! The only variation I made was to cover the back with a felt circle instead of using patterned card stock.



Hoop pincushions are very enjoyable to make and I think they can make a good decoration too (for the front door?) if you hang them up with a ribbon or trim. Definitely going to make another one!



Follow on Bloglovin





9 comments:

  1. Brilliant idea and very beautiful pincushion! Thank you for sharing. By the way, I also always worry about parcels I send to my friends :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful pincushion and I too always worry parcels are t going to arrive , and then they do

    ReplyDelete
  3. It looks so nice!!! Thank you for the tutorial link. It's a lovely idea for a gift:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Adorable idea!!! So clever and definitely just in time for autumn!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous project. Happy sew cute Tuesday

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cute idea! Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Bellissimo! Con i telai da ricamo si possono creare molti progetti carinissimi e questo mi piace proprio!

    ReplyDelete